All Masterclasses are open to the public. All masterclasses are held at Xavier University’s Edgecliff Hall unless otherwise noted.
Clinicians for the 2016 season
Recent video clip of Alan Siebert from CCM talking with the brass ensembles
- Philip Collins – Retired Principal Trumpet Cincinnati Symphony Feb 28 3-4:15
- Alan Siebert – Professor of Trumpet CCM, March 20 3-4:15
- Rachael Young – Bassoonist w/Chattanooga Symphony March 20 4-5p
- Jim Anderson – Freelance Jazz Musician, Blue Wisp Big Band, April 3 4-5p
- Cleo Leung – Freelance Flutist Cincinnati, April 10 4-5p
Check back soon for more masterclasses being scheduled for the 2016 season.
Clinicians for the 2015 season
- Sean Vore – Hornist, Dayton Philharmonic February 8 3:30-4:30
- John Kurokawa – Principal Clarinet Dayton Philharmonic February 22 3:30-4:30
- Marc Fields – Professional jazz musician March 8 4-5p
- Raquel Rodriquez – Professor of Trumpet NKU May 17 3-4p
- Andrea VonAllmen – Professional Vocalist May 3 (Crossroads Oakley) 5:30-6:30
- Wes Woolard – Trumpet with Richmond Symphony May 3 2-3p
- Josh Seurkamp – Professional musician, Creative lead and music producer at Crossroads Church (Crossroads Oakley) April 26 5:30-6:30
- Dan Zehringer – Assistant Professor of Trumpet Wright State April 12 3-4p
- Hank Mautner – Freelance Jazz Trumpet, Blue Wisp Big Band March 15 4-5p
Clinicians for the 2014 season.
- Brandon Weaver Ironwing Studios, January 19 4-5p
- Carol Aufman Professional Bassonist January 26 3:30-4:30 p
- Philip Collins Retired Principal Trumpet, CSO February 2 4-5p
- Sean Vore Hornist, Dayton Philharmonic, February 9 3:30-4:30
- Daniel Karlsberg Professional Jazz Pianist, February 16 4-5p
- Brent Gallaher Professional Jazz Saxophonist March 16 4-5p
- Charlie Decker Professer of Trumpet, Tennessee Tech University April 6
- John Kurokawa Clarinet, Dayton Philharmonic April 27 3:30-4:30p
- Merideth Oesting Professional Singer/Songwriter May 4 4-5p
MORE COMING SOON AS THEY ARE SCHEDULED!